City of Cornelius
1355 N. Barlow
Cornelius, Oregon 97113
Policies and Procedures
- Library Cards
- Any person living in Washington County may obtain a free library card upon verification of their address. Your card is good for materials checked out at all public libraries in Washington County.
- Checkout Policies
- Most materials check out for 3 weeks and are usually renewable twice, either by phone (357-4093), or at the library. After two renewals the materials must be returned to the library and checked in.
- Videos check out for 3 days.
- Overdue fines for most materials are $.10 a day, per item up to a maximum of $2.50 per item. Overdue fines for videos are $1.00 a day per item up to a maximum of $5.00 per item.
- After $5.00 in fines has accrued the system will block further checkouts and reserves until payment is made.
- Public Access Catalog
- Washington County Interlibrary Loan Information (WILI) is the automated catalog that lists the materials owned by all libraries in the Washington County Cooperative Library Services (WCCLS) area. Staff is ready to help you use the computer system to find the needed materials.
- Reserving Materials
- If the item that you are looking for is checked out you can place a hold on the item. When that item becomes available, you will be notified and you can come into the library to pick it up.
- Interlibrary Loan
- If our library does not have the material that you need, you can order them from other libraries in WCCLS directly from WILI. If the item is not available within Washington County, check with the Library Staff and they can order it through the interlibrary loan system.
Return to Navigator Up
Send comments or questions to the