Local Campsites and Fishing Holes
- Hagg Lake
- Western Washington County
- Phone: (503) 648-8715 or 359-5732
- Biking, hiking, boating, swimming, sailboating, canoeing, and picnic area.
- Accessible to disabled visitors.
- Brown's Camp Campground
- Two miles from Hwy. 6 on Scoggins Creek Road
- Phone: (503) 357-2191
- 15 sites for tent camping, water and restrooms available.
- Gales Creek Park
- On Hwy. 6 just past Glenwood. Take the Forest Park turnoff and follow for one-half mile.
- 23 campsites (four walk-in, 19 vehicle), 31 picnic sites, restrooms, fire rings and drinking water.
- No charge for use.
Return to Navigator Up
Send comments or questions to the .